The Magpul ACS-L (Adaptable Carbine Stock – Light) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 carbines using commercial-spec sized receiver extension tubes. A streamlined version of the ACS, the ACS-L utilizes the same center storage compartment and cheek weld but removes the battery tubes for a slimmer, lighter weight package. Made in U.S.A. FEATURES
- Mounts on commercial-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld provides a wide contact surface for user comfort
- Storage compartment in tail of stock with positive latching access door on right hand side
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble∗
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Replaceable 0.30″ Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Mid – Included reversible Sling Mount Kit – TYPE 3 fits up to 1.5″ push-button swivels (swivel not included)
- Rear/Bottom – 1.00″ sling loop
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a mil-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Mil-Spec ACS-L.
- ACS-L Carbine Stock, Commercial-Spec
- Weight: 12.5 oz.
- Weight, w/receiver extension: 16.5 oz.
- Length, max: 8.0 in.
- Width, max: 2.2 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.8 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: ∼11.8 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: ∼15.6 in.
∗ Friction lock performance may vary depending on the host receiver extension’s dimensional tolerances.∗∗ Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine Receiver Extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.