Bad Monkey Emerson Drop Point Black Serrated w/ Carbon Fiber Handle
- Handle: Carbon Fiber
- Emerson Wave Feature
- Lock & Liner: 6AL4V Titanium
- Grind: Conventional Flat Grind
- Blade Steel: 14C-28N
- Hardness: RC 59-61
- Blade Length: 4″
- Blade Finish: Black
- Weight: 4.97 oz.
- Overall Length: 9.25″
- Handle Length: 5.25″
- Blade Thickness: .130″
- Tactical knife good for everyday use or law enforcement/military.
- High carbon stainless steel serrated blade.
- Twill-weave carbon-fiber handle with textured matte finish for a solid, all-conditions grip.
- Titanium lock and liner creates a secure storage base for our blades.
- Short pocket clip ensures a secure pocket carry with minimal interference.
- Emerson Wave feature allows for one-handed, kinetic opening.
Zac Brown created Southern Grind to be representative of what he believes knives should be – ruggedly dependable and highly functional, born from state of the art technology and quality that is second to none. There’s not a single product that leaves our warehouse until it meets the high standards set forth by the man in charge.
The result is an ever-growing line of products that all knife enthusiasts would proudly wield, Zac included.
“…Southern Grind is the brainchild of country music singer Zac Brown. To say the least, we were impressed with Brown, his love for innovation, and his knives. We think this is a company worth keeping an eye on.” – Blackwater
“For a variety of practical reasons, and particularly for men who spend any meaningful amount of time outdoors, a high-quality knife also should be on your list of essentials. We’ve been impressed by Atlanta’s own Southern Grind, a full production metal shop and knifeworks that is committed to American workmanship, extremely high quality materials and attention to detail.” – Bearings Guide