Black Woods Chogan T-Hawk with Sheath
Available on backorder
BLACK WOODS CHOGAN T-HAWK WITH SHEATH
Designed by Ryan Johnson of RMJ Tactical in Chattanooga, Tennessee
The day Ryan Johnson of RMJ Tactical introduced us to his original design for the Woods Chogan™ T-Hawk in 2014 was a memorable one at our headquarters. Now, we’re releasing a CRKT.com exclusive replete with a black magnesium phosphate coating on the head for corrosion resistance and an aesthetically cool firewood-burned handle. The result: same badass tool. Entirely new look.
- Exclusive edition has a magnesium-phosphate head coating for corrosion resistance and black look.
- The durable Tennessee Hickory handle is wood-burnt to create an even darker presence to the overall aesthetic.
- Balanced with cutting power on one edge and a hammerhead on the other, this two-handed axe is well equipped for off-the-grid overnights.
- Blade Length3.500″ (88.9 mm)
- Blade EdgeAxe w/Hammer
- Blade Steel1055 Carbon Steel, 50-55 HRC
- Blade FinishMagnesium Phosphate Coating
- Blade Thickness0.52″ (13.21 mm)
- Weight1 lbs. 15.9 oz.
- HandleTennessee Hickory
- Overall Length19.13″ (485.9 mm)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.