Boulder 2-Person High Country Backpacking Tent
In stock (can be backordered)
The Boulder is a two-person backpacking tent ideal for the inclement weather found in high country hunt camps. Ready for extreme conditions, the Boulder has vertical side walls, which allow more room for campers to sit up inside the tent and take shelter from the elements. The front awning offers a protected viewing area in poor weather or additional space for gear storage. The extra guy-outs on the fly stabilize the tent. The floor features 75D 185T polyester taffeta with 5000 mm PU coating and the fly features 75D 185T polyester taffeta with 1500 mm coating to resist UV damage and keep your tent taut. The factory-sealed fly and floor seams provide additional weather protection. The Boulder is quick and easy to assemble with its freestanding design with pole clips that quickly snap over the aluminum poles. Mesh roof vents and dual doors with zippered mesh windows provide ample ventilation to keep you comfortable. The Browning Boulder is designed and built to last – equipping you for the harsh weather in high-country.
- Vertical side walls allow more room for the user to sit up inside the tent
- Front awning creates protection for viewing even in poor weather
- Two extra large vestibules with double zippers make a great storage area
- Free-standing design with aluminum poles
- Inner tent: 75D 185T breathable polyester taffeta
- Floor: 75D 185T polyester taffeta with 5000 mm PU coating
- Fly: 75D 185T polyester taffeta with 1500 mm coating resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory-sealed fly and floor seams provide best weather protection
- Large #8 zippers on doors and vestibules
- Easy assembly with pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- Full-coverage fly offers maximum protection
- Extra guy-outs on fly to stabilize the tent in bad weather
- Weatherproof fly buckles to tent for maximum adjustability
- Mesh roof vents increase ventilation
- Easy entry and great ventilation with two doors (both with zippered mesh windows)
- Zip opening in inner tent to easily access and adjust fly vent
- Four mesh storage pockets, gear loft, 7075 aluminum stakes and guy ropes included
- Base size: 7’4 x 4’10 x 4’2
- Center height: 46″
- Vestibule depth: 38″ front / 22″ rear
- Tent area: 33 ft²
- Vestibule area: 19 ft²
- Minimum weight: 7 lbs. 6 oz.
- Total weight: 8 lbs. 6 oz.
- Packed size: 7″ x 20″
- Pole diameter: 8.5 mm/9.5 mm aluminum
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.