The EMAG (Export MAGazine) is a lightweight 30-round 5.56×45 NATO polymer magazine that features a number of aesthetic and functional changes from the PMAG®. While EMAG remains 100% compatible with the AR15/M4 platform, its unique geometry is optimized for foreign-made weapons such as the SA-80 (L85A1/A2, L86A1/A2, L22A1, L98A1/A2) and is currently in use with the British MOD.Made in U.S.A.
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover keeps dust and dirt out of the magazine during storage and protects the feedlips from potential hard impact damage during transit
- Black-oxide coated (MIL-DTL-13924D) USGI-spec stainless steel spring
- Transparent MagLevel windows on both sides of the body along with a painted indicator on the spring allows for easy determination of rounds remaining
- Textured gripping surface and flared floorplate for positive magazine handling and easy disassembly