M16 Buttstock Adapter – Coyote
NSN : 1005-01-609-5088The M16A2 Buttstock Adapter provides a sling attachment point on top of a M16 A2/A4 buttstock. This keeps the weapon right side up during carry and prevents the weapon from dangerously flipping upside down. The VS-A2 Adapter allows access to the cleaning kit “trap door” on the rear of the buttstock and accepts standard 1.25″ wide slings such as the NSN Vickers Combat Applications Sling™. The M16 Buttstock Adapter can also be installed on the M14 / M1A platform and maintains the ability to use the gusseted butt plate.As with all Blue Force Gear, it is made with excellence in the USA and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- M16 with A2/A4 buttstock
- M1A / M14 with or without buttstock gusset / stabilizer
Military ApplicationsNSN: 1005-01-609-5088 (Coyote Brown) NIIN: 01-609-5088 (Coyote Brown)TechnicalBuild:
- Tex 90 bonded nylon thread – never had a sling returned for stitching failure
- INVISTA® Solution Dyed CORDURA® webbing – low IR, soft enough for all day comfort but sturdy enough to prevent rolling
- Glass reinforced DuPont Zytel® Nylon hardware
- Super 90 bar tack stitching for extreme durability in combat conditions
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.