Rampage Fletched Arrows – .003 6pk
This small-diameter 100% carbon shaft is designed to have superior long distance performance with spine-to-weight ratios creating a balance for optimal speed, kinetic energy, and penetration. The Rampage is an exceptional hunting arrow with no sacrifices to durability. It’s the perfect shaft for any big game.
- Stainless Steel Bone Crusher Half-Out – 51 Grains
- BEA R-Nocks (Orange) – 10 Grains
- Bohning Blazer Vanes | Red, Orange – 18 Grains
- Shipped in Rampage Box
- Required: Points
To install the Half-Out.
- Square the end of the arrow shaft
- Dry fitting is recommended on all components. Slide half-out in shaft and spin test (if you prefer)
- If a slight wobble is noticed, DON’T PANIC! Rotate the half-out with field point installed until the spin is true.
- Again, Rotate Half-Out until it spins perfect.
- Use a Silver or Black Sharpie and mark the Shaft and the Half-Out for perfect alignment once glue is applied.
- We have tested Our fletching glue, insert/outsert glue and epoxy and all of them work great.
- Apply a even amount of glue around the shaft of the Half-Out to ensure the glue channels get enough glue in them to hold.
- Once the glued half-out is finished stand the arrow on the point to dry.
Marked for a perfect Spin Step#5
|SPINE||INNER DIAMETER||OUTER DIAMETER||GPI|
Hot Melt is NOT recommended for use with Black Eagle Arrow shafts.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.