Our largest and most advanced multi-day assault pack positions the water weight around your hips for a lower and more stable center of gravity.
100 oz Mil Spec Antidote® Lumbar Reservoir repositions water weight low and on your hips for a lower and more stable center of gravity with easy-to-fill and clean wide-mouth opening, rugged and durable material, leak-proof 1/4-turn cap, insulated PureFlow™ tube, patented Big Bite™ Valve, Quick Link™ Exit Port and Drink Port, QL HydroLock™ one-handed flow control.
KEY PACK FEATURES:
Mil Spec Antidote® 3L Lumbar Reservoir stabilizes the water weight on your hips; Composite MOLLE webbing on shoulder harness and internal panel allows additional gear carry; Internal composite MOLLE panel allows you to customize the location of essential gear/pouches; Contoured back panel and fully-adjustable padded waist belt; Full clamshell opening for easy access to main compartment; Low-profile, padded side pockets protect critical gear; Lower access zipper allows you to quickly stash or grab an item from the main compartment; Deployable internal panel enables the creation of upper/lower compartments in main cargo
Backed by CAMELBAK® GOT YOUR BAK™ GUARANTEE:
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3L
- Total Capacity: 47L (2868 cu in) + 3L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 5.8 lbs / 2.65 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 21.9 in x 14.5 in x 13.1 in (56 cm x 37 cm x 33 cm)
- Fabric: 500D Cordura® Fabric front panel, gussets and shoulder harness face side > 420D High Density Nylon on shoulder harness back side, padded waist belt and back panel > 10 mm EVA foam shoulder harness and padded waist belt > 7-Series Aluminum