Contoured back panel with Mil Spec Antidote® Lumbar Reservoir makes this our most comfortable pack for 1-2 day excursions.
100 oz Mil Spec Antidote® Lumbar Reservoir repositions water weight low and on your hips for a lower and more stable center of gravity with easy-to-fill and clean wide-mouth opening, rugged and durable material, leak-proof 1/4-turn cap, insulated PureFlow™ tube, patented Big Bite™ Valve, Quick Link™ Exit Port and Drink Port, QL HydroLock™ one-handed flow control.
KEY PACK FEATURES:
Sleek, low-profile Composite MOLLE panel provides secure attachment for pouches and gear; Internal composite MOLLE panel allows custom configuration of essential gear/pouches; Composite MOLLE on harness for front-facing pouch attach; Full clamshell opening for easy access to main compartment; Lower access zipper allows you to quickly stash or grab an item from the main compartment; Multiple drink tube exit ports for routing tube over the shoulder or under the arm; Fully adjustable waist-belt stows easily when not in use
Backed by CAMELBAK® GOT YOUR BAK™ GUARANTEE:
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3L
- Total Capacity: 33L (2014 cu in) + 3L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 4.8 lbs / 2/19 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 20.3 in x 14.6 in x 12.1 in (52 cm x 37 cm x 31 cm)
- Fabric: 500D Cordura® Fabric front panel, gussets and shoulder harness face side > 420D High Density Nylon on shoulder harness back side, padded waist belt and back panel > 10 mm EVA foam shoulder harness and padded waist belt > 7-Series Aluminum