TLR-2®, Rail Mounted Tactical Light
WITH INTEGRATED RED AIMING LASER. This intensely bright, virtually indestructible rail-mounted tactical light, attaches to almost any gun in seconds.
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries with 10-year storage life
- C4® LED Technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Up to 12,000 candela peak beam intensity and up to 300 lumens measured system output.
- Up to 2.5 hrs runtime; LASER ONLY runs 48 hours.
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Fast, Adjustable, Secure Side mounting to 1913 and Glock style Rails
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- 4.72 oz.
- Lithium Battery Notice under TECH DOCS
- Remote switches are available as optional accessories and must be used in conjunction with 69130 remote door switch. All switches and door switch are sold separately.
- Assembled in USA