TLR-2s with Laser and Strobe
In stock (can be backordered)
TLR-2®s, Rail Mounted Strobing Tactical Light
WITH INTEGRATED RED AIMING LASER. This intensely bright, virtually indestructible, strobing rail-mounted tactical light, attaches to almost any gun in seconds.
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123A lithium batteries with 10-year storage life
- C4® LED with blinding beam (up to 12,000 candela peak beam intensity and up to 300 lumens measured system output) with optimum peripheral illumination – will not break or burn out!
- Strobe model with user programmable strobe enable/disable
- Up to 2.5 hr. Run Time
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on-off switch, Double tap of momentary paddle within 0.4 seconds activates strobe. (TLR-2s® only)
- Highly accurate sight repeat-ability when remounting
- Fast, adjustable, secure side mounting. Includes Rail Locating Keys for Glock style, 1913 Picatinny, S&W 99/TSW, and Beretta 90two
- IPX4 rated design for water resistant operation
- Weight: 4.72 oz.
- Remote switches are available as optional accessories and must be used in conjunction with 69130 remote door switch. All switches and door switch are sold separately.
- Assembled in USA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.