The Delta McKenzie Big 8 archery target is the first poured-foam target to utilize an 8-sided “asymmetric hexagon” design.
The Big-8 utilizes a new premium competition-grade “self-healing” foam, developed in conjunction with the ASA Pro 3D competition circuit. This innovative foam withstands heavy tournament use, lasting up to 8X longer life, while maintaining while maintaining a low pull force for easy arrow extraction.
The Big-8 is both field point and broadhead compatible and is speed rated for all high-performance bows and crossbows. True to its name, Big-8 features: eight shooting faces, with plenty of green and white shooting spots to ensure easy target acquisition regardless of pin color. Also includes a sight-in grid, integrated carry handles, and the 20-inch adds a replaceable core to extend the life of your target
Best-in-class size, longest-lasting poured-foam target
Delta McKenzie Big 8 Features:
- Innovative Asymmetric Hexagon Shape with 8 shootable sides
- High-density urethane-foam construction – Lasts 8X longer vs. conventional layered targets
- Easy-to-pull – Specially formulated for easy-arrow removal
- Broadhead Approved – Works with field points, fixed, and mechanical broadheads
- Molded-in side carry handles – Better than unreliable rope handles that rot and pull out
- Two-tone high-visibility green and white target spots
- Replaceable Core (20” version only)
- Painted-on sight-in face
- For use with all vertical bows and crossbows
- Made in USA
Freight Notice: Due to the weight and/or dimensions of this product, free shipping does not apply to this item.