PSE Fortis 30 EC2 80lb
The 2023 PSE Fortis 30 EC2 80lb Compound Bow optimizes and enhances PSE’s most stable and efficient hunting platform, elevating your shooting experience to the highest levels!
The ALL-NEW PSE Fortis 30 EC2 80lb Features
The 2023 Fortis is powered by PSE’s E2, S2 and all-new EC2 cams, designed to maximize energy transfer from limb to arrow and to achieve optimal performance across a wide spectrum of draw length ranges, from 25.5 inches all the way up to a 32 inch draw.
- Built with the new Kill-Shok riser mounted damper which significanlty reduces the bows vibration
- Engineered with the new Traxion Tech Grip ideal comfort, accuracy, and hand placement, the Traxion provides reliable hold in all shooting conditions and is removable.
- Includes a picatinny rail mount for the most popular sights
- Machined dovetail plate for zero-tolerance QAD integrate arrow rest which can be removed providing machined mounting holes for the Hamskea Epsilon arrow rest
- The cam tracks on the E2 and S2 cams are also 15% wider, resulting in a more stable and consistent shot.
- The E2 and S2 are offered with both high let-off and low let-off mods, and also feature wider and more robust draw stops for an amazingly solid back wall.
- The PSE Fortis 30 EC2 80lb is built with the new PSE Limb Vise pocket which provides superior stability thanks to its new and improved limb locking system.
- The Limb Vise Pocket is also 15% lighter than out previous pockets, all while maintaining durability and rigidity.
PSE Fortis 30 EC2 80lb Cam Specs
- Mass Weight: 4.7 lbs
- Draw Length: 25.5″ – 30.5″
- Draw Weight: 80lbs
- Speed: 340
- Axle To Axle: 29.625″
- Brace Height: 6.875″
- Limb Bolt Turns: 10
KILL-SHOK RISER MOUNTED DAMPER
Working in harmony with the Fortis platform to significantly reduce bow vibration.
TRAXION TECH GRIP
Engineered for ideal comfort, accuracy, and hand placement, the Traxion provides reliable hold in all shooting conditions. Can be removed to use the contoured machined grip underneath.
PICATINNY SIGHT RAIL
The included Picatinny rail allow mounting for most popular sight models. This mount reduces bow weight and can be mounted in multiple locations on the riser.
HAMSKEA EPSILON & QAD INTEGRATE ARROW REST MOUNT
Machined Dovetail Plate for zero-tolerance QAD Integrate arrow rest.
Machined Dovetail Plate can be removed, providing machined mounting holes for the Hamskea Epsilon arrow rest.
PSE LIMB VISE POCKET SYSTEM
Engineered to provide superior stability through an improved limb locking system. Limb pivots tighten against the handle surface to ensure that the pocket remains centered over the riser regardless of limb bolt position.
Why PSE Archery
A Lagacy of Winning. PSE Archery is a leading American archery equipment manufacturer that has developed, designed, and made bows, arrows, and other equipment since 1971. PSE is known for producing high performance bows, in 2014 the Full Throttle was introduced and is the current fastest bow on the market, IBO speeds of 370 fps.