DON’T BE A HERO
What’s an octopus muscle? It’s muscle that’s so strong it doesn’t need a skeleton (true story, wiki muscular hydrostat). So the next time an octopus asks, “Do you even lift, bro?”, you should back off while using these red and blue shades to avoid eye-contact. Just take out that aggression on some clown fish.
BFGs: BIG FUCK!NG GOODRS
With wider frames, longer arms, and bigger lenses than our OGs, these babies are designed to complement and fit runners with larger melons or those looking for more coverage.
- BIGGER FRAMES, BETTER COVERAGE, SAME RUNNERS SWAG.
- NO SLIP We use enhanced silicon inserts with special grip coating to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
- NO BOUNCE Our frame is snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running.
- ALL POLARIZED Glare-reducing, polarized lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- GRADIENT LENSES Lenses that are dark up top and light on bottom protect your eyes without losing the ability to view hazards in the shadows.
- NO DEMOGORGANS 100% Guarantee against Demogorgon attacks. ∗Guarantee not applicable for any runs taking place in the Upside Down.