Darn Tough T3001 Tactical Micro Crew Socks
The T3001 Tactical Micro Crew Socks are lightweight tactical socks appropriate with 6” boots. Thin jersey knit throughout. Low bulk flat ribbing around the leg. Elastic support at arch. Reinforced heel and toe for increased durability.
- Height: Micro Crew
- Weight: Lightweight
- Pair with: Military combat boots, tactical boots, dress boots
- T3001 Tactical Micro Crew Socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff – expect them to rise about 6 in. above a low shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters – so you can focus on your mission and not your feet.
- Berry Amendment compliant tactical socks are knit with Merino Wool that’s raised, sourced, and produced in the USA.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue, reduces bunching, and helps socks last longer.
- A military-grade fiber, Merino Wool protects foot health and is ultra-durable in the toughest conditions.
- Lightweight socks offer breathability and less bulk for feet that require versatile protection in hot weather.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills – we can’t imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life – if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Style Number: T3001
- Cushion: Tactical micro crew socks have our trusted terry loop cushion underfoot and around the ankle..
- Boot Height: Tactical micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff
- 49% Nylon 48% Merino Wool 3% Lycra® Spandex
T3001 Tactical Micro Crew Socks Sizing
Berry Amendment Compliant
Durable socks for military boots with a lifetime guarantee, made in the USA. Darn Tough Tactical socks for combat boots meet the procurement and technical requirements of Berry Compliance. Our Merino Wool is raised, sourced, and produced in the USA.