Medical Pouch, Large enough to carry the components of the new Improved First-Aid Kit, and it has a red webbing top strap for immediate identification.PROBLEM: Current issue first-aid pouches are too small for all the necessary items in an individual’s first aid kit. They also are not clearly marked as medical specific, which can waste critical time when someone is injured. Stop-gap measures like tape just don’t hold up under rough conditions.SOLUTION: The MEDICAL POUCH from SPEC.-OPS.® Brand is large enough to carry all of the components of the new IFAK (Improved First-Aid Kit), and it has a permanently attached red webbing top strap for immediate identification.
- Permanently attached RED top strap designates this pouch as medical specific. Easy and instant identification reduces response time.
- Large opening on tactical medical gear allows medic or first responder fast access to first aid components.
- Modular, fits on all SPEC.-OPS.® Brand packs and vests and Interceptor Body armor.
- Double-wall 1000D. Cordura® pouch, double stitching and bar-tacks make this the toughest, most durable pouch on the market today.
- Available in two sizes, Medium and Large; in Black, Coyote Brown and ACU.
- Overall Dimensions: Medium: 7.875″ high x 4.625″ wide x 3.5″ thick Large: 7.875″ high x 6.5″ wide x 3.5″ thick
- Main Pocket: Medium: 6″ high x 3.5″ wide x 2.5″ thick @ 63 cubic inches Large: 6″ high x 5.5″ wide x 2.5″ thick @ 82.5 cubic inches