The Diamond Atomic Compound Bow brings Innovation to the field
We didn’t cut any corners with the Atomic. We engineered it with the same quality components as our adult bows, featuring a durable aluminum riser, as well as cams built for the rigors of youth use. It’s also ultra-adjustable, with the addition of rotating modules and an extreme adjustability limb system. This youth bow easily adjusts from 12 to 24 inches and 6 to 29 pounds, to grow as fast as they do.
Diamond Atomic Compound Bow Features
- Delivers all the engineering of an adult bow in a youth size.
- An all-aluminum riser and fully adjustable components mean you’re starting them off right.
- This youth bow easily adjusts from 12 to 24 inches of draw length covering all youth archers.
- A full 6 to 29 pounds of draw weight, to grow as fast as they do.
- Fully equipped and ready to go with user-friendly and durable accessories, even arrows.
MASS WEIGHT 1.9 LBS
Lighter bows can be great for mobility while adding weight or dampeners can virtually eliminate vibration.
DRAW WEIGHT 6 – 29 LBS
Max draw weights can typically be reduced by 10lbs. This provides comfortable draw cycles for everyone while maximizing energy.
DRAW LENGTH 12″ – 24″
Compound bows have an adjustable draw length range and should be set to fit your unique body size and shape.
AXLE TO AXLE 24″
Longer bows can increase stability while shorter bows can be better suited for maneuverability and tight spaces.
SPEED 191 FPS
Today’s average bow speeds offer more forgiveness on the shot than ever. Faster bows can deliver more downrange energy.
BRACE HEIGHT 6″
A longer brace height can offer more forgiveness on the shot while a shorter brace height can make a fast bow even faster.