Stay dry and comfortable while battling the elements with the Vertx® Integrity Shell. Constructed from a 100% 50 Denier Polyester with 37.5™ Technology, the Vertx Integrity Shell delivers waterproof protection and wind resistance by regulating the body’s temperature to the most ideal performance zone, 37.5 degrees Celsius.
The addition of patented 37.5™ Technology relates to the use of active particles which are permanently embedded at the fiber level to capture and release moisture vapor. This transfer of vapor maintains the body’s comfort level in a multitude of temperature variations. Whether you are shooting at the range in rainy conditions or any other windy and wet mission, the Vertx Integrity Shell jacket will not disappoint in keeping you dry and comfortable when you need it most.
- Patented 37.5 Technology® in the fabric maintains the body’s ideal microclimate
- Snap-on hood with built-in visor and fit adjusting drawstrings protect head
- Chest pockets with storm flaps store removable Velcro-secured dropdown ID panels
- Zippered sides open for controlled ventilation and easy access to gear
- Large zippered drop down panel on back allows for added identification
- Side entry pockets and right sleeve pocket provide added storage and protection
- Sealed seems and zippers reinforce waterproof protection