Lowa Zephyr Mk2 Mid
The Lowa Zephyr MK2 Mid is the updated version of the Zephyr Mid is designed for warm weather missions in dry conditions. It is loaded with new features such as a dual-density PU midsole that insulates against heat & cold, a more breathable tear-resistant split leather/Cordura® upper, a locking ankle eyelet, a lace holster, instep protection against rope abrasion while fast-roping, and a new slip, heat & fuel-oil resistant outsole. EU PPE certified.
- Upper – Split Leather/CORDURA®
- Lining – Moisture-Wicking Textile
- Insole – Kinetic Z
- Midsole – Double Injection DuraPU®
- Outsole – LOWA® X-TRAC® MILITARY
- Weight – 560g / Single Shoe
- Country of Origin – Slovakia
Features & Benefits
- CLOSED HOOKS Closed eyelets to prevent snagging.
- DOUBLE INJECTION Softer PU layer provides flex, cushioning, underneath a denser supportive layer.
- LOWA RUBBER OUTSOLE Rubber outsole with proprietary tread designs specific for intended use.
- SLIP RESISTANCE The sole complies with the EU PPE anti-slip standard SRA, providing optimal slip protection on slick surfaces.