Fjallraven Ovik Fleece Hoodie
The Fjallraven Ovik Fleece Hoodie is a warm and cozy fleece jacket with a knitted exterior and a soft brushed inside.
Perfect as an insulating mid layer under a shell jacket on autumn or winter adventures, and just as comfortable for long afternoons with a good book in front of the fire.
It has a fixed hood with a drawcord adjustment and the zipper at the front has a protective flap in G-1000 original that protects the chin.
The elbows, hem, pockets and inside of the edge of the hood also have G-1000 for extra durability.
The Ovik Fleece Hoodie has two spacious pockets with zippers.
Elastic binding at the sleeve cuffs and drawcord adjustment at the hem.
The fleece and mesh lining in the pockets are made from recycled polyester and produced using an environmentally friendly process that both spins and dyes the fibres at the same time.
This leads to much lower levels of water and energy consumption compared to traditional dyeing techniques.
Fjallraven Ovik Fleece Hoodie Features
- Warm, cosy fleece jacket made from solution-dyed recycled polyester fleece.
- Knitted exterior with a soft, brushed inside.
- Perfect as an insulating mid layer under a shell jacket.
- Reinforcements in durable G-1000 on elbows, hem, pockets and hood.
- Hood with drawcord adjustment.
Article number: F82252
Activity: Everyday Outdoor
Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Insulating, Durable
Environmental info: Recycled, Better processes
Fjallraven Ovik Fleece Hoodie Specifications
- Material: G-1000® Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Reinforcement areas: Hood, Elbows, Pockets
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Back length: 70 cm
- Weight: 550 g
- Weight reference: in size M
- Model height: 184 cm
- Model wears size: M
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Hood: Yes
- Hood features: Drawcord adjustment
- Closing: Two-way zipper
- Clothing layer: Mid layer
- Number of pockets: 2
- Pockets: Hand pocket(s)
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot – Max 110°C
Additional care instructions: wash with similar colors, use a leather balm on leather details regularly
This product uses Fjällräven G-1000, our own hardwearing outdoor fabric that together with timeless design, creates products that are able to stay in use for many, many years. That’s sustainability through longevity.