The Dryshod Destroyer Protective Brush Boot with Gusset
The Dryshod Destroyer Protective Brush Boot provides unmatched protection from brush, brambles and snakes. Adjustable gusset for extra comfort. Designed to easily power through the thickest ground cover and toughest terrain.
Dryshod Destroyer Boot Specification
- Fabric-backed 1.8mil rubber standard provides extra puncture resistance from top to bottom
- WIXIT Cool-Clad™ wicking airmesh lining with added micro-dot perforations. Wicks away moisture and allows the air to flow more than traditional air mesh. Keeps the foot cooler in warmer temperatures.
- 2” taller than our other models for extra protection from the elements, brush and debris
- Adjustable Gusset Style – customize to fit larger calves for optimum comfort and protection with our expandable gusset and adjustable locking strap. Extra room also accommodates layers of clothing being tucked into the boot.
- DS1 molded outsole for grip on rugged terrain
- Removable molded EVA sock liner
- Double Achilles heel and instep reinforcement for comfort and protection
- Nylon shank
Dryshod Destroyer Boot Features
- 100% WATERPROOF: Designed and built to be 100% waterproof from top to bottom.
- 5 mm DENSOPRENE® FOAM INSULATED BOOTIE: Keeps out the cold & wet. Keeps in the warm & dry.
- HYDROKOTE® WATER-REPELLENT: No more soggy boots. Water rolls off and dries in seconds.
- 4-WAY STRETCH BREATHABLE AIRMESH LINING: Moves the air to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- EASY-ON/EASY-OFF: 4-way stretch materials and generous heel kick for easy-on/easy-off convenience.
- ROLL-DOWN CALF PIPE: Roll down the top to tuck in your pant leg or vent in warm temperatures.
- GENUINE NATURAL-RUBBER OVERLAYS: Only genuine hand-laid rubber. No PVC, PU, or TPR.
- SUPERIOR STABILITY: Reinforced tuck board with rigid shanks for added stability.
- SUPERIOR FIT AND COMFORT: Slipper-soft comfort and sized to athletic-shoe standards.
- CONVENIENT BACK-PULL TABS: Sturdy pull tabs for easy-on/easy-off convenience and safety.